Server Status

Internet Legos and serious business here.
zanetheinsane
Site Admin

Server Status

Postby zanetheinsane » Mon May 04, 2015 10:02 am

Currently interest has dropped off in the Minecraft server. The server is currently on "auto pilot" mode and will continue to run for those that wish to log in and play when the mood strikes you. I have made some enhancements to performance.

The webserver is no longer married to the actual server. Other than some other minor tasks, the actual Minecraft server should have exclusive resources now.

Map rendering duties have successfully been offloaded to the webserver as well, set to run at 0500 Central each day. Two map renders will run; they will be the same map but from opposite angles. This is so that you can see some map features that may otherwise be obscured by the static camera angle. I will update the main page's links to the new map.

I will be looking into keeping bukkit updated for 1.8.3 (this has not happened yet to ensure plugin compatibility). More work still needs to be done on that front.

zanetheinsane
Site Admin

Re: Server Status

Postby zanetheinsane » Tue May 12, 2015 11:05 pm

I had the map renderer configured wrong so it hasn't been updating. This has been fixed and it should be updating daily now.

Return to “Minecraft”