New Substations For The Skyrail

Internet Legos and serious business here.
zexcis

New Substations For The Skyrail

Postby zexcis » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:12 pm

The new substations have now replaced the old ones. They are moving a little bit as well. Some chunks are being deleted as a result because this is by far the easiest way to remove the old stations. I'm doing my best to avoid affecting anyone's work. I have a copy of the map and if I happen to destroy something, let me know and I'll grab it from the copy. The stations will also perform poorly until Brent has a chance to debug each one individually.

zexcis

Re: New Substations For The Skyrail

Postby zexcis » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:39 pm

All stations are placed and debugged. We still need to add the terrace and stair cases to the outside. If you would like a substation placed further down the line teslas has made a post explaining the required materials. Once we have the materials the station will be dropped-in and configured. Everyone should feel free to build offshoots from the sub-destination rails, just don't go crazy. Zanetheinsane will update the instruction manual for the trains system soon.

zanetheinsane
Site Admin

Postby zanetheinsane » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 am

zexcis wrote:Zanetheinsane will update the instruction manual for the trains system soon.

I guess I have to figure out how the train station works now.

zexcis

Postby zexcis » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Well the primary direction works like normal unless Brent has started updating it for NE, NW, etc. On the primary address, you choose which substation you want to go to. "0" being the closest one and the only one that currently exists. On the secondary address you can choose "0" to stop at the substation, or between "1" and "14" to exit on one of those rails. "1" - "14" serve no purpose unless someone builds a rail.

zexcis

Postby zexcis » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 am

Brent: The loopback for the S 0000 to Main rail keeps breaking itself. Some stations need to be inverted for the "stay here" button.

teslas

Postby teslas » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Understood. Should be a super simple fix. Would you please post here which stations are the problem? I'm short on time some of these days :/

zexcis

Postby zexcis » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:52 pm

North and East

Return to “Minecraft”